The “iLister Classified Software Tutorial – Manage Users” is available. In this video we will show you how to manage users in your account. http://www.worksforweb.com/support/video-tutorials/manage-users/
Posts Tagged ‘classified software’
A new version 6.4.0 of iLister, iLister Pets and iLister Machinery is available http://www.worksforweb.com/classifieds-software/iLister/. The new version includes:
- Scripts rewritten to ensure compatibility with PHP v.5.4,
- A brand new User-Side Listing Import-Export Addon (ImpEx),
- An option to add meta tags to each listing,
- Ability to upload images for static pages,
- Minor enhancements and bug fixes (see the changelog for details).
Detailed information on the changes included in version 6.4.0 is available on the official release page.
Try the v.6.4.0 on one of the online demos:
Version 6.3.0 of iLister, iLister Pets and iLister Machinery is available http://www.worksforweb.com/classifieds-software/iLister/.
The most important new features of version 6.3.0 are as follows:
- Brand new themes,
- A refine search function,
- An autocomplete option,
- A redesigned add listing interface;
- A brand-new Gallery view of search results,
- A Facebook Like Box,
- Quite a few minor enhancements, settings, and bugfixes (see the changelog for details).
Read more about all the changes and improvements for iLister classified scripts introduced in the version 6.3.0 on the official release page.
Try the v.6.3.0 on one of the online demos:
WorksForWeb has released a new version 6.2.1 of iLister classified ads software http://www.worksforweb.com/classifieds-software/iLister/.
The new version is mainly a bug-fix release, with a couple of minor enhancements and the browsing function- related bug fixes.
Online demos have been updated to the latest version:
Please open a ticket in the Support Department and provide your installation URL and proof of purchase to get the French langfile.
Version 6.2.0 of iLister Classified Software was released http://www.worksforweb.com/classifieds-software/iLister/. Below listed are the key new functions and improvements:
- Credit system has become an optional addon. From now on, the admin can use a regular payment process by default, or switch to the credit system if desired. Please check the Credit System addon page for details,
- A Basket has been introduced to allow customers to purchase multiple listings, options, and features in one transaction,
- A Listing Reactivation option replaced the old Listing Auto Extension function. Please check an appropriate section of the User Manual for info, and
- Minor features, enhancements and bugfixes (see the changelog for details).
Try the v.6.2.0 on one of the online demos:
Currency Converter addon is developed specifically for website owners with multi-national audiences and will be a great improvement of your iLister-based website. It is instrumental in providing information on listing pricing in various currencies. Your visitors can easily check the prices of cars, houses, apartments, motorbikes, or household items quoted in their native currency.
Please visit the Currency Converter Addon page to learn more about this addon.
WorksForWeb announces a new release of iLister Classified Software http://www.worksforweb.com/classifieds-software/iLister/. The version 6.1.3 includes new features and addons.
Below listed are the key new functions and improvements:
- Ads on Map addon;
- Currency Converter addon;
- Featured Ads Slider addon;
- Sub-Admin Accounts addon;
- V.3 Google Map API upgrade;
- Several other minor enhancements and bugfixes.
Feel free to find out more about the new version on the official publication page. Try the v.6.1.3 on one of the online demos:
This lang file can be used to translate iLister classified script into the following languages (minor modifications may be required): Bosnian, Serbian, Croatian, Montenegrin.
Feel free to find out more about all available languages on the iLister language pages.